If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website
The terms James Ross Healthcare, JR Healthcare, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Workout Bristol, 1st Flr, North St BS3 1JS. Our Companies House registration number is 06019506 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- All payments are to be made either prior to or directly after treatment, unless claiming under private medical insurance.
- We accept Cash, and all Major Debit/Credit Cards for payment. We do NOT accept cheques.
- Online payment is available through our Connect patient portal and Stripe Card payment. Stripe is an online card processing company. Please see their terms and conditions for further details.
- Remote, phone or Video consultations can be paid for in advance via the online Connect patient portal service and Stripe card payment system.
- Invoices will be raised immediately following any consultation. Where payment has been made in advance this will be used towards the total cost of your invoice.
- Any additional fees incurred will be notified to you prior to any service or item being charged.
- Payment for any outstanding amount will be due on receipt of invoice.
For Those Claiming Under Medical Insurance
- Clients claiming under private insurance must contact their insurance company prior to booking an appointment for authorisation.
- Clients must provide a valid policy/membership number and where applicable authorisation code prior to or on their first treatment session.
- James Ross Healthcare LTD is approved by most insurance companies including AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna and WPA. Please check with a member of the team if you are unsure.
- Where direct payment is not established with an insurer, clients will be asked to pay for treatment on the day and a full receipt will be provided to enable clients to directly claim back from their insurance company.
- Promotional rates are not applicable to those claiming under private medical insurance.
- Consumables e.g. Supports, Tape, Therabands are not covered under private medical insurance and the cost of any equipment is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate cover under their policy. Any policy excess or shortfall in cover is the responsibility of the client.
- Any shortfall in policy or excess is the responsibility of the client to fund. Invoices will be raised as per our self-funding payment terms.
Unsettled Accounts/Overdue Payments
- All accounts must be settled within 14 days.
- All overdue accounts will accrue interest at 2% per month, from the day the debt became due.
- Clients are required to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel or rearrange an appointment. Failure to give sufficient notice will result in a full charge.
- Prepaid appointments (either via online payment or block booking payment) that are cancelled at short notice or failure to attend will incur the same full cancellation fee. This will be debited from the credit balance with any remaining credit still available to use and be topped up as needed.
Block Treatment Packages
- Treatment Packages purchased in advance are a promotional product offering the client discounted rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any Private Health Insurance or any other promotional offer that may be running at that time.
- Packages are non-transferable between clients.
- Packages are valid for a 12-month period only and will become void on the anniversary of the date of purchase with no refund for any unused amount.
- Should you purchase a Treatment Package and decide that you do not require the full package The Physio Clinic allow a 2-week cooling off time period from the date the package was purchased to apply for a refund. Any discount applied will become void in the case of a refund and the full value of all sessions used will be deducted prior to any refund. Please note a £10.00 administration fee will be deducted from the remaining balance. Any remaining balance will then be refunded Should you wish to apply for a refund, you must e-mail email@example.com your request.
- James Ross Healthcare Ltd reserve the right to cancel any Promotions/Special Offers at any time.
- Promotions/Special Offers have no monetary value.
- Promotions/Special Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Treatment Packages and/or Promotions/Special Offers.
- On certain Promotions/Special Offers you may be required to present a flyer/voucher or consent to having a photo/image of you taken that The Physio Clinic Bristol may use for marketing purposes in printed format and/or digital marketing i.e. Social Media platforms, Website etc